Reduce your electricity bill the green way
With the addition of a solar water heater, you’ll be able to reduce the cost of your electricity bill while contributing to the health of the environment.
Invest in a solar water heater
- Covers 90% of hot water for your home
- Saves up to 30% on your electric bill
- Rebates available on specific systems
- 30% federal tax rebate available
- Environmentally friendly
- Perfect for both commercial and residential properties
- Financing available
HOW SOLAR WATER HEATING WORKS
SunEarth offers a variety of solar hot water heating solutions that allow you to use the sun’s power to provide hot water for all your needs.
A solar hot water system is really quite simple. You’re using the sun’s energy to heat a solar collector full of solar fluid which then transfers that heat into your home’s hot water tank. The solar fluid in the system protects against freezing.
- When there is sufficient heat to be drawn from the collectors, a controller automatically turns the system on and activates pumps.
- Heated solar fluid is then circulated from the collector…
- through a heat exchanger where its heat is transferred to…
- Water in the solar storage tank.
- Solar heated water in the solar storage tank is then drawn into the main water heater.
This circulation loop will continue as long as there is heat to be drawn from the collector. When there is little or no sun, the main water heater will still function providing ample hot water for your home.